Wednesday, May 2, 2007

David is off to a seminar all day


My real estate husband is off with his office to a motivational seminar in Indianpolis all day. This one sounds really neat. Speakers are Tony Dungy(Indy Colts coach, 2007 Super Bowl Champs), Payton Manning (Indy Colts quarterback), Zig Ziggler, Robert Schuller and etc. I will miss him being in and out today but the good news is I have the van! It is a tough time to be trying to get a business going but I am proud of how he conducts himself (not pushy) yet works hard for our family. I feel spoiled/blessed to be home with the kids. This picture is from our families traditional apple picking at Tuttle's Orchard.

3 comments:

sankey family said...

Have a fun day..I'm off to homeschool 3 boys..
mjs

Anonymous said...

I'm so impressed and feeling a lot of pressure to blog Wow! I thought most of peer pressure was in your teens. It looks great love the pics! Have a great day!Love, Janella

Tamra said...

Hope the seminar went well for David today.
Lord willing, I will be at camp. I don't plan to be on pregnancy bed rest this year! :) Are you planning to be there?