Monday, June 9, 2008

I now have a set of china...

My friend Kristen's Mother was getting rid of her "old" china dishes. Kristen thought of me and my kitchen and knew that it would go well. She called and asked if I would be interested. Are you kidding??? I love dishes of all shapes, sizes and colors and I love kitchen linens. Here is the beautiful China in MY kitchen. All 12 servings worth and it was free. She even included the placemats and cloth napkins. Thank you seems very small words for how I feel right now.

I now have china dishes. I wonder who we will host and use them with first. I have a good idea. Somebody (couple) that we owe big time :-) They know how to appreciate fine dining too.
Posted by Picasa


I thought you might enjoy seeing what we eat on.
All my plates

5 comments:

Ronda said...

Wow! How very exciting and fun for you! The china is just beautiful!!! I am happy for you...I am sure that you will have fun using it! I love pretty dishes and linens, too, and can appreciate your happiness! It was fun seeing all of your lovely dishes!

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed seeing your beautiful dishes! Will I be seeing you at camp next week?

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your new aquisition. WHERE do you put all those plates? It's all I can do to find cabinets for my one set of 12! :-)

The Going Blog said...

Stack'em girl! :-) I have a small kitchen so it is a where there is a will there is a way around here. ha

A Romantic Porch said...

Martha, I'm SO happy for you! They are beautiful. And to have 12 all matching. Skip over the moon girl...that is fantastic. Love,Rachel