Monday, January 26, 2009

Just startin my day...

It's Maxwell House original blend 100% Arabica beans
add a little cream and I'm good to go.
This is how I gain my "strength".
A side note...
My Grandma told me to never set anything on top of your bible as a way of showing respect for it. This has stuck with me through the years. It makes me wonder, what am I saying that will stick in the minds of my little ones. Will it be lasting? Will it make a difference?

4 comments:

Deo Vacuus said...

Is it ok to stack another bible on top of a bible or does it like double their power?

A Romantic Porch said...

Now that's a great recipe!

Ronda said...

I was taught the same and I, too, just can't put anything on top of my Bible! BTW, what a wonderful way to start out your day...a good cup of coffee to sip while you read your Bible! P.S. Love your background...it looks vaguely familiar! :)

Ronda said...

Thanks for your nice anniversary wishes! :)
As far as the blog background choice....just how funny that we both would have picked out the very same background....You know what they say..."Two great minds..." or something like that!!!(I am not sure about MY mind at this point...ha!) LOL!
Hope that you are having a wonderful evening!