The day turned out to be beautiful. We had so much fun being with our church friends. They are the best. Not everybody was able to go though. Maybe next time.
Danny and Ronda organized the day for us so with his Buckeye roots it was mandatory :-) that we eat at LaRosa's. I didn't see anybody complaining. It was really good, sweet sauce and all. We finished up the the day at Graeters for some delicious ice cream. Fun, Fun! Thanks Englands!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I enjoyed the pictures very much. Sounds like a fun day.
It was a beautiful, fun day...We had such a great group of people to go with! :) The Creation Museum is an amazing place. Enjoyed all of your pics!
awesome!!! i must say my fave pic would HAVE to be the fam shot w/ the dino! toooo cute!
how about the 25th (LNO)??? you gonna be able to make it? sure hope so!!!
I am glad you survived the dinasor attack. Ha Ha. I love that museum too. It was really nice to see you last night. I enjoyed it very much. I will try not to talk so much next time.
Post a Comment