I remember learning how to blow bubbles. I think it was my sister-in-law who taught me. She was quite abit older than I was. Looks like the girls had a lot of fun at their slumber party.
I've been married for 19 yrs to my high school sweetheart. We have 3 children. We love to laugh and our Sunday afternoon naps are the best. Life is busy. The kids are growing as quick as the weeds. We are trying to capture each moment in our hearts.
5 comments:
Ahhh....the joy of blowing bubbles! :) This cute pic makes me smile!
I remember learning how to blow bubbles. I think it was my sister-in-law who taught me. She was quite abit older than I was. Looks like the girls had a lot of fun at their slumber party.
Makes me want to kiss those rosy cheeks :(
What a darling little photo. Hey thank you for your sweet anniversary wishes. It was a quiet and nice day with my sweetie! xo rachel
bubbles... what fun! oh the many bubbles we enjoyed in our childhood!!! thanks for the 'extra' smile today... XO
Post a Comment