Monday, August 17, 2009

First day of school

Last Wednesday school started again for our family only this time it included all 3. Cameron is in the 4th grade, Sarah Brooke is in 2nd grade and Miss Ashley started Kindergarten. Our days now start with a wake up time of 6:30 a.m. The kids really like their teachers this year. I'm excited to be able to volunteer in the classrooms and get to know their classmates better. Ashley is in the afternoon class.
First day of school 2009

David and I start back up our college classes the 24th so I think that gives me this week to get things simplified around here. I have sure needed the summer break. We are taking American History the first 8 wks. I enjoy history so I think this will be interesting. It's back in the saddle for me :-)

4 comments:

Ronda said...

Great back-to-school pics...so exciting! :) Your sweet kids are sure growing up! Hope that they will ALL have a wonderful school year...and you and David, too! Our big day is the 24th...We are trying to soak up this last week of summer!

Mom Going said...

Thanks so much for showing pictures that a far-away Grandma can see and enjoy. There are no grandkids like ours. They are very special. :~)

Janella said...

Ashley going to kindergarten...almost got me choked up. They just grow up too fast!!! I hope their day was wonderful and that you work into your new schedule well. We are starting Aug 31. Matthew is here for the week:) Love y'all.

Your Penn Palz : said...

doesn't seem possible that they're ALL in school and y'all, too!!!! WOW... proud of every one of you and hope this turns out to be the best 'school' year ever!!! ;-)