Friday, October 16, 2009

More pics for the Odyssey fans out there

Cameron mowed the lawn next door, pulled weeds out of a flower bed and planted mums for the neighbor lady. I had a coupon so off we headed to the Christian bookstore with Cameron's newly earned money
The book is full of behind the scenes stuff and tons of pics. He has really enjoyed it. I love that it inspired some more drawings for me :-)
This is Eugene and Katrina
Jack Allen
Jason Whittaker (he thought this one turned out to look the most like the orginal pic)
This is Cutie (his dog character that he draws) trying to build muscle. I love it! He thought it was funny that after all that effort Cutie only has a little bump.
Just in case you weren't aware...you can click on the pic to enlarge for details
(now you know why I don't like posting pics of myself. I don't want them enlarged. ha)

6 comments:

Mom Going said...

Martha, 3 pictures did not show. I want to see them. :~)

Ronda said...

Awesome job, Cameron! Love them! :) Thanks for sharing your AIO artwork with us....very cool!
See ya'll tonight!

Gloria Snelling said...

Tell Cameron those pictures were great! He has definitely got talent. Keep up the good work and post more. Love you. Aunt Annie

Bette said...

Wonderful pictures Cameron. You are a very talented young man. My Cameron Art Folder is looking very good. Keep up the good work....bette

DeoVacuus said...

Makes you wonder if all the working out was worth it :)

Unknown said...

Well well, I always dreamed of being able to draw like you do Cameron and now I can just enjoy your talent and brag :) I always had to trace pictures to get a good one :)