Thursday, May 3, 2007

Birth Mother revealed

I had to go out the front door, sneak around the side of the house and look up over the privacy fence in order to capture our birth Mother. I wonder what the neighbors are thinking of me now :)

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

The Dickinsons said...

That is cute you sneaking around the house to capture a pic of the "birth mother". =) Just wanted you to know, that I just posted the Cappuccino Muffin recipe on my blog. =) Enjoy!
Also, I'm sure you may have read that that NICE mixer was a GIFT to me. A friend in Canada gave me some cash to help me with my baking project of making 100 cookies each weekend to pass out to our church people. So, after making 1,000's of cookies by hand from Sep. through April...I just got that mixer in April! PRAISE THE LORD! I'm very happy to have it! =)
God bless you, Heather =)

Martha C said...

I am so excited to see that you have a blog! I was hoping you would start one. Now I can get a "glimpse" into your world. :-)

Anonymous said...

Hey, nice pictures. Can you come over to our house and take some for me to post on my blog? FourUnderFour is looking a little bland compared to TheGoingBlog. Ironic how I taught you how to do this and now you are trying to outdo me. hahaha. I did teach you right? And another thing...how come I'm the only male doing this? Probably because all the other males are out providing for their family!

Aimee said...

Hi Martha! I about died laughing at your comment on my blog! I told Chad about it.....I'll have to remember to pray for the characters in the books I read too! =)I'm looking forward to getting to know you better on your blog.

Heather said...

Hey Martha! I found your blog this morning and I will put you on my favorites okay. I am sure your kids think the birds are the coolest thing huh, I know my kids would. Heather Loper