Thursday, May 10, 2007

Happy Mother's Day to my Mother and Mother-in-law!

I tend to live in the moment of family time and I don't remember to capture it. It seems like such effort. That is my excuse for not having perfect pictures to post but I wanted to let my world see and know who I'm thankful for this time of year.
My Mother...such a giver, full of energy (and if she runs low then a 10 min. nap will cure it). She is independent (has her own motorcycle), crafty, loves her babies (grandkids) and loves the Lord.
My Mother in law... I can honestly say I wouldn't trade her. She is a good listener, very feminine (even though she raised all boys). She gave birth to a wonderful boy and then I finished raising him. :) Just teasing. She is always learning (figured how to print from her camara) and she too loves the Lord.
This is just a nut shell of who they are. I love them both so much. Miles seperate us and that makes me sad but we are just a phone call away.

4 comments:

The Dickinsons said...

How sweet of you to post about and post pictures of your Mothers! I too am privileged to have 2 of the BEST Mother's in the world. =)

HAVE A WONDERFUL MOTHER'S DAY!!

Love, Heather =)

Norma Gwen Watson said...

Hi, I am from your mother in law's church, and she truly is a wonderful lady! We are so blessed to have your inlaws as our pastor.
Please pray for our son who has had 4 surgeries in less than 2 weeks, and he still doesn't have a working internal shunt (to drain fluid off of his brain.) I saw you all when you came to Curtis' wedding, your husband resembles Curtis a lot.

Norma Gwen Watson in South Carolin

The Going Blog said...

Happy Mothers Day!

I hope you are having a great day!
I love you very much.
And if you are wondering who this
is from just look for someone with
these letters C-a-m-e-r-o-n

Anonymous said...

hi marty