But I think the heat is going to be here for awhile longer. Today we registered the kids at our elementary school just around the corner. We met the principal but will have to wait to meet the teachers. The kids are very excited. I wanted to take a picture but the roof is under construction so the front of the school is very unimpressive. Sarah Brooke will be in Kindergarten and Cameron in second grade. I might have to be moped up off of the floor after leaving them. They will do great though.
I have been about the normal things of running a house this week. The kids are doing very well with our August tradition...no movies. Family Life Today recommends taking the month of August and turn your T.V off. The no T.V. is not a problem here so I decided to make it no movies. This is our second year to participate in the challenge.
Have I posted already how very excited and proud we are of our new Pastor and Michelle? God has blessed us. Their wedding is this weekend :) Even the kids are wanting to go.
I'm outta here back to those routine things that never have an end.
Wednesday, August 8, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
See you Friday!
I feel confident school will all work out okay, but I'm available on the 1st day of school for 'mother recovery' if needed. Let me know....bette
I sure hope it gets a lot cooler before the kids have to go to school. We are having 3 digits down here. I'm glad you get to go to your pastor's wedding. The James are planning on being there.
Our sons had Jan. - Dec. TV free and they had very creative imaginations. I don't remember them getting bored. :~)
I'm dying to see pics of Mike and Michelle's wedding...Do you know who will be posting some?
The parsonage looks GREAT! Ya'll did a good job.
Love, Heather
It was so good to see you yesterday. Just wish we would have had longer to chat! Visit again soon! That is, if your new pastor will allow you to get away. :)
Post a Comment