Know what you mean. . .since Silas' birth, I am really finding gray! I have always loved having dark hair, but now I am wondering if blond wouldn't be better. :-)
Gotta love the "blonde highlights"! Maybe "grassman" is enjoying a different "do"...He is trying to step out of the box! ha! Danny saw just a bit of gray in his beard the other day and thought it was great! Can you imagine? It's hard to be an aging female! You are still beautiful, anyway! Have a good day!
I've been married for 19 yrs to my high school sweetheart. We have 3 children. We love to laugh and our Sunday afternoon naps are the best. Life is busy. The kids are growing as quick as the weeds. We are trying to capture each moment in our hearts.
8 comments:
Know what you mean. . .since Silas' birth, I am really finding gray! I have always loved having dark hair, but now I am wondering if blond wouldn't be better. :-)
Martha, that has been such an interesting little object to observe. I just love things like that. Hope your day is fun.
That has been truly fun. Glad you have kept us informed as to Grass Man's activities....bette
Gotta love the "blonde highlights"! Maybe "grassman" is enjoying a different "do"...He is trying to step out of the box! ha! Danny saw just a bit of gray in his beard the other day and thought it was great! Can you imagine? It's hard to be an aging female! You are still beautiful, anyway! Have a good day!
Well, the bow didn't work for him... so I guess he thought he needed to try something else! Next thing you know, he'll be getting a perm!
Hurry and plant Mr. Grass Man outside so his story can continue!
And don't worry about gray hairs, I've had some for a few years now.
Yes, our blonde friends have an easier time concealing that gray. I'm going to try to age gracefully, but inside I'm kicking and screaming! :-)
Post a Comment