I've been showered with lots of Happy Mother's Day greetings and homemade cards from my little ones. They enjoy celebrating all day long. I'm rather spoiled all through out the year because David cooks our Sunday meal for us. I'm there by his side :-) but he does the seasoning and it is always so much better than my bland cooking throughout the week. I may be saving our lives with mine though. The man loves his salt!
Tuesday, May 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Oh, I like that picture! I'm glad you had a good Mother's Day, and also, I'm glad that I'm the GRANDmother of those three children.
Love you,
Love the Mother's Day pic! Adorable kids you have! (Our kiddos are growing up way too fast if you ask me!) Glad your day was special...I enjoyed mine, too!
Hey Marty,That is a great picture!! I just wonder if one might be in the mail :) It is so good of all of you. glad you had a good mothers day. Just keep buying salt that is what makes the world go around:)Jean cut down on salt and nothing taste very good with out it!!....DAD
Yeah Marty! I'm so glad your sister taught you to take close up shots - aren't they so much better!! ;) Sarah
I tell you what, I was taken aback When I saw Miss Ashley...she looks so much like my little girl pics and I just realized it!! I want this picture printed so badly to have out all the time !! Your Proud MOM
Hey Martha, what a beautiful picture of you and your kids!
Your kids are getting so big, Martha!
We miss you Martha! Did you die??? We miss "guess the basket" !!!
Tag! You're it! (Just thought you might need something to blog about.)
Post a Comment