A longtime friend of ours recently had a baby and was needing us to watch the baby while she went to the doctor. How fun is that! I have memories of when I was Sarah Brooke's age of standing next to the Mommies at church and hoping they would let me hold their babies. I loved babies! I loved my babies and that was all I needed until they started to not be babies anymore. Now beware if you have a baby :-) Me and my girls will be all over you! Most Sundays I get what I call my baby fix from the twins at church. They are precious.
Wednesday, July 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Faith is a doll...We love babies around here, too! There's nothing quite so precious!
Wow all that beautiful black hair. Sweet liitle baby. I know Sarah Brooke must have been thrilled to be the "acting Mommy"...bette
I feel like I am seeing my Martha as a child again !!! Mamaw
Post a Comment