You really can't tell that we were melting in the heat that day can you ? :) also the effort to even get down to the place to take the photo is notable !! I love you all !! Mamaw Kansas
I've been married for 19 yrs to my high school sweetheart. We have 3 children. We love to laugh and our Sunday afternoon naps are the best. Life is busy. The kids are growing as quick as the weeds. We are trying to capture each moment in our hearts.
6 comments:
Beautiful new family pictures! What a gorgeous background, too! Hope that you are having a great day...
These photos are so nice. What a beautiful place for a family snapshot!
You really can't tell that we were melting in the heat that day can you ? :) also the effort to even get down to the place to take the photo is notable !! I love you all !! Mamaw Kansas
I sure enjoyed those pictures of some very special people.
Love you,
Wonderful family, beautiful setting, absolutely great pictures....bette
Those are great pictures! A very gorgeous background for them too! Your family is beautiful.
Post a Comment