Friday, August 8, 2008

A live baby doll comes to our house...

Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday I took care of my friends 2 little girls. My heart got wrapped around them again. "Big" sissy chatters like an auctioner and when you catch what she says it makes you smile and try to repeat it. She has naturally curly hair that I adore. Literally big ringlets of curls. Her little sissy is a delightful newborn.
Baby Faith smiles with her eyes and loves to "talk". This picture is blurry but it was the best one I was able to get.
Sarah Brooke loved taking care of the baby and entertaining Isabel. Getting dressed and combing hair was low on the to do list apparantly :-)

Ashley getting her turn!
Nicole, I love your children. Thanks for letting us take care of them.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

michelle said...

I wondered if that was Nicoles new baby. She is so cute. Sarah Brooke does a good job helping you.

Ronda said...

How fun for you all...what precious little dolls Nicole and Jason have! Bet the girls had a blast! (Oh...and glad the tooth fairy found her way to Sarah's pillow! :)) Hope that you have a fun weekend!

Unknown said...

Isn't that Sarah Brooke's stroller? How fun !! talk to you later. love Mom

Bette said...

Looks like you had not one but two big helpers caring for the little ones (Sarah Booke and Ashley). Nicole & Jason have very beautiful little girls...bette

Martha C said...

These pictures are so sweet! I would have had just as much fun if I were the little girl. :-) I always love to see the mothering side in little females.