Tuesday, June 12, 2007
Our visit to the zoo
We met some classmates from school at the zoo today. They came running at Cameron like he was the long lost friend. Cameron wished his weekend away in anticipation of the new area where you pet the sharks and getting wet at the water park area.
This was the gang of classmates and siblings. Cameron was one of the bigger boys in his class and these 2 friends were the smallest.
This is so ugly but I thought funny. Someone said we know God has a sense of humor because he created Walruses.
The Enchanted Mill water park area at the zoo. Sarah Brooke is waiting on the water to squirt up
Miss Ashley wasn't that into the water but was happy to find this sea horse.
It was a good day. We will be back :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
Next time, we'll pack a change of clothes if we're visiting the Enchanted Mill!
Will you be at camp? If so, will you be up for the whole week? We will be there. Bryson is really looking forward to it.
Hey was this at the Indie zoo? only 6 days till camp!! YAY
It was so great to run across your blog! It would be fun to see you guys. The Web page is actually Jasons. :-)
Tamra--we are planning on being there the whole week. :)
Heather--Yes, that is the Indy zoo. I like it except it doesn't have apes which are my all time favorite to watch.
Rebecca--Oh my goodness girl. How can I reach you? I'm like a sponge when it comes to hearing about Mom and Dad's Tulsa trips.
Ditto on the walrus! :-) When I see one in person, I cannot quit staring.
You can email me @ rlhauckmiller@yahoo.com or check out news from our family @ discoveryingthehope.blogspot.com. Are you all coming to Tulsa soon? :-)
Looks like you had a lot of fun. Can't wait to see you all on Sunday :)
How fun that day at the zoo looks! We'd like to take our kids to the zoo here too sometime.
I just posted a close-up pic of my new shoes that Phillip got me for our anniversary. Thought I'd let you know! =)
Hope you are having a GREAT day!
Love, Heather =)
Thank you for the suggestions you left on my blog for new posts. However, not all of us bloggers have time to just sit at home all day or take our crooked-nosed kids to the zoo. I will try to keep my readers more satisfied with more frequent posts. (Please don't take me too seriously...it's all in fun)
Post a Comment