Saturday, June 2, 2007

To all my blogger friends...

Yesterday was my 1 month anniversary for my blog. This has been such a fun thing for me. I spent the morning running a yard sale and the afternoon at the park with the kids and didn't have time to blog. Imagine that! The kids had a ball and they went through almost 4 bottles of water. A litte bit of the water was poured on their heads to cool them down. I had the yard sale again this morning and now all the left overs are packed and ready to go to the Goodwill. So glad that chore is over until next year. We have a nice wide garage again. It is amazing how it narrows over the winter. The kids sold bottled water and lemonade. Wouldn't it have been cute to see a picture of them? Well I just now thought of it. Some things in life I guess I will just live and capture what I can


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Garage sales are so much work, but a good way to get rid of a few things and make a little too. Lately, we seem to find it easier to just load up the 'stuff' accumulated in the garage and give it away. We definitely need to do it again. Ugh!

Anxious to see you guys.

Love you

MOM

sankey family said...

Happy Anniversary...I just love your blog - the pics of your family are always so adorable. I love reading your thoughts, too....keep blogging!

Melodie

Anonymous said...

Hey Martha,
The pictures of the kids are so cute... You could make the cutest scrapbook with thoses pictures...


Your scrapbook kid!
~Esther~