Beautiful curls come at a price,don't they? I certainly wore enough curlers in my lifetime! We were just looking at slides and I had pink foam rollers in several pictures! Fun memories! I think the end result is lovely!(smile)
The girl's curls are gorgeous. You know how to do that well. I'm amazed at how evenly the curlers are placed (so neatly done)! I remember mom putting those things in my hair, but I hated sleeping on them. Moms are so cruel! :) Like Ronda said, the end result is lovely (and worth it).
Hello you don't know me, but I enjoy viewing blogs and seen yours. When I saw your girls hair up in the curlers, it remided of my girls when they were growing up, I put curlers like that only two rows of them. Placing them up and down as you have them. Then when I would take them out I would wrap the curl around my finger and pulled the curl down and I had wringlets. They were so pretty with their wringlets. Thank you for sharing it brought back memories for me. By the way are you related to the Gongs in Florida? Your husband looks like a Going down there. Well thank you again for sharing. Eileen
Eileen, Thanks for leaving a comment. I have done the wringlets but they seem to like the fluffed look the best :) Mark Going, in Florida, is my husbands oldest brother. Their parents Pastor in S.C. at the the Easley Bible Methodist church. Maybe we will meet someday :)
I've been married for 19 yrs to my high school sweetheart. We have 3 children. We love to laugh and our Sunday afternoon naps are the best. Life is busy. The kids are growing as quick as the weeds. We are trying to capture each moment in our hearts.
7 comments:
Beautiful curls come at a price,don't they? I certainly wore enough curlers in my lifetime! We were just looking at slides and I had pink foam rollers in several pictures! Fun memories! I think the end result is lovely!(smile)
The girl's curls are gorgeous. You know how to do that well. I'm amazed at how evenly the curlers are placed (so neatly done)! I remember mom putting those things in my hair, but I hated sleeping on them. Moms are so cruel! :) Like Ronda said, the end result is lovely (and worth it).
The girls' hair looks really cute!
I just posted something on my blog, BELOW THE FALL POST, that my sister Laura was DYING to tell you last night and couldn't!
Love, Heather =)
Beautiful little girls with beautiful curls!
Love the results. The curls look beautiful in your girls' hair!
Hello you don't know me, but I enjoy viewing blogs and seen yours. When I saw your girls hair up in the curlers, it remided of my girls when they were growing up, I put curlers like that only two rows of them. Placing them up and down as you have them. Then when I would take them out I would wrap the curl around my finger and pulled the curl down and I had wringlets. They were so pretty with their wringlets. Thank you for sharing it brought back memories for me. By the way are you related to the Gongs in Florida? Your husband looks like a Going down there. Well thank you again for sharing. Eileen
Eileen, Thanks for leaving a comment. I have done the wringlets but they seem to like the fluffed look the best :) Mark Going, in Florida, is my husbands oldest brother. Their parents Pastor in S.C. at the the Easley Bible Methodist church. Maybe we will meet someday :)
Post a Comment