Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Pay it forward bloggy giveaway!

Every where I look is a bloggy givaway this week. I came across this idea yesterday on Karla's blog www.ramblinroads.blogspot.com and thought this would be fun and something I could do --Pay it forward Arts/Crafts giveaway. It might be something crocheted using thread, a scrapbook crafty thing or whatever. I'm having fun thinking about what I want to do so follow the dirctions and something fun will be coming to you soon :)

It's pretty simple and easy to participate.The rules are:
Anyone with a blog can join.
The first three people to leave a comment on this post will receive a handmade gift from me.
Make sure you leave a way for me to contact you for your mailing address.
I will send your gift within 365 days.
In return, you have to pay it forward by making the same promise on your blog.

11 comments:

Leanna Pitcher said...

Well, that's one way to get a comment - haha! I love reading your blog and would really love to see all of you! Have a great rest of the week, while we are holed up sick and afflicted. Love ya'll, your cousin, Leanna

Leanna Pitcher said...

This doesn't count as a 2nd comment, but I forgot to ask you a question??? Does it have to be homemade? or just a giveaway? from ou own blog. Leanna

The Going Blog said...

It is supposed to be homemade but I could bend the rules for you :) Sorry to hear you are under the weather. We are too actually. It is fever, ear infections, coughs. Thankfully no stomach viruses.

Anonymous said...

Hey Marty...home made sounds like to much work :). Unless it comes our way:). If I had a year I proable would forget anyway. Take care and get well soon cause we must cram a lot into next weekend. Keep the gate shut and stay out of the beans.:)....DAD

The Going Blog said...

Hmm... How many western books have you read this year already? I'm lovin the little sayins.

Norma Gwen Watson said...

I would love to receive something handmade from you, and would also love to Pass It Forward! I have heard of that, before.

The Going Blog said...

Great, I have 2 takers and room for 1 more :)

David Going said...

I'm glad you're having fun with this blog thing. I thought I would try to get in on the give-away too!

I think you know where to find me! Have a good Day!

Love, David

My Big Brown Opinion said...

Oh good, I can now safely leave a comment since you have three takers. I wasn't so worried about getting a handmade item, it was the part about having to give away three of my own that concerned me!

Anonymous said...

Suitable many years Buy off Cialis Diminish Apothecary has been recognizable all of a add up to paramount online apothecary suppliers and customers around Best Discount Viagra Pharmacy On-line the world.

Anonymous said...

ehh... amazing post :))