One year ago I started my blog counter. I have learned so much about Blogger, posting pics, html, web albums and etc. It has been a fun source for me to "scrapbook" my life. It has provided me the opportunity to find "old" friends, keep my family up on our world and read about what all of you out there are doing too. It has improved my photography skills (poor quality pics are do to poor quality camara, never the photographer :-) . When I post a story or picture it is something that has interested me and I want to share it. Never thinking of how many people really read it.

Well today I want to celebrate all of you that have kept up on my life (18,583 visitors)and have left comments from time to time. Thank you so much! It is alot of fun to post something that somebody relates too and compels them to drop me a note/comment. FYI you don't have to have a blog in order to leave a comment.
Come back for more "guess the basket" game tomorrow. Yes, I have even more baskets. I love all things woven :-)
6 comments:
Looking for Cameron's latest drawing....heard there was one out there. Also looking for a good cartoon strip. SM
What a fun milestone! I'm totally additcted to blogging (and scrapbooking and ebay) so I have to split my time alot!
I have very much enjoyed re-connecting with you and learning about what your life is like!
Happy Anniversary!!! I am glad that you have had so much fun blogging...You do a great job!(I get to enjoy your friendship AND your blog!~~smile...) I think that you helped to inspire me to start blogging and I , too, love keeping in touch with new and old friends! (It IS a bit addictive, isn't it?) Hope that you are having a great evening...
Martha, Happy Anniversary! Blogging anniversary that is! Hope the next year is as much fun for you! Love,Rachel
Congrats Martha. You have been an inspiration to start my own blog and I thoroughly enjoy blogging as well. I love to read about all the parts of your life that you care to share. Thanks for being my friend....bette
Hey Marty, That is quite a number of people to visit your blog!! Well tomorrow is our Run for the Son ride so we will be up and over at the mall by 7:00 am. setting up shelters and getting ready for the crowd,s. It is supposed to be a little cool so we will see what happens:) Love all of you guys....DAD
Post a Comment