Friday, March 6, 2009

David and I are survivors...

We survived the Free night at the Children's Museum and came home with the same 3 kids that we brought. Amazing and no small feat. Actually the museum is fabulous and all of Indianapolis knows it. It is a little nerve racking to keep track of your children. They had alot of new rooms and displays that we enjoyed. The Lego Castle adventure is the latest fun room. We enjoyed the Comic book memorabilia room too. Another new section show cased 3 kids that have made a difference; Ryan White, Rosa and Anne Frank. We spent alot of time in there walking through a replica of Ryan's room, even his bedroom window looked like you were looking out on his neighbors house and the desk and dresser drawers had things in them. You could pretend to be a news caster reporting on the latest developments of Aids research. Rosa's section had a replica school room. One display had a drinking fountain with "white" on the front. Anne Franks room was a kitchen and table. All set up so realistic.

Indianapolis Children's Museum March 09

There is so much to do there. We ran out of time. I really do think you could spend all day there. I would like to try sometime. Until then I need to go order our "I survived the free night at the Museum" t-shirts.

3 comments:

Ronda said...

Glad you survived! :) We LOVE the wonderful Indy Children's Museum...it is something to be proud of...AND so much fun!! Adorable pics!

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed your pictures. Sure looks like a fun place!

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed all the pics of my grandkids. I'm glad they had so much fun.

Love you,