I spy Sarah Brooke, can you?
Last evening we went to Weston for the First grade Art show and Spring concert. She was very excited to show us her art. She loves doing anything creative and is always begging for more paper. Below is a tree made from a brown paper sack.
We found her bear all dressed up in wall paper clothes.
Our lives are richer because of Sarah Brooke.
4 comments:
Sounds like a fun evening! :) Precious girl to celebrate and more memories made...Cassie treasures her creative friend, too!
Hope that you are having a good day...
I miss those days!! I did "spy" her in her class photo! Thanks for sharing! She's adorable!
I saw some Sarah Brooke art in the Daily Reporter this week. You hve a most precious fmaily. Enjoy Spring Break!...bette
So glad we got to see your classroom and cafitria Sarah Brooke:) what fun we had huh? love you , Mamaw
Post a Comment